Tuesday, January 1, 2019

155: Frontside of 2019

FastPass availability tool back from the dead, DVC changes, and a discussion of new and changed stuff impacting trips to Walt Disney World in the new year.

FastPass availability tool on the Dibb: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=10123554&postcount=1

Twitter/Instagram/Periscope @backsideofmagic

Facebook www.facebook.com/backsideofmagic

Leave us a message: 920-322-5587

To read archived show notes or leave us a widget message visit our blog at www.backsideofmagic.com



Check out this episode!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! Utilized your podcast when you first started out to plan my first trip to WDW in April 2017 for me and my husband. It was an invaluable resource! (And I left an iTunes review saying as much!) Looking forward to utilizing the podcast again as I begin planning my second trip to WDW for 2020 (or maybe Jan/Feb 2021) with an under-3 along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete