Data format description, courtesy of Len:
The column on the left represent how often the ride experiences a closure in the first hour, last hour, or all day that the park is open.
Using first-hour Expedition Everest as an example:
- "Closed" means that on average, it's not running for about 7% of that hour.
- "None" is the percent of days when we've seen no downtime at all in that hour. 86% is pretty good.
- "10%" is the percent of days where the downtime exceeds 10% of the hour (i.e., 6 minutes) - 14% of days, or about 1 day per week.
- "25%" is the percent of days where the downtime exceeds 25% of the hour (i.e., 15 minutes) - 10% of days, or about 3 days a month.
- "50%" is the percent of days where the downtime exceeds 50% of the hour (i.e., 30 minutes) - 7% of days, or about 1 day every 2 weeks.
The green line represents the average attraction in each park. Attractions above the line have worse reliability than average.
Post a Comment